Women's Size Chart
Men's Size Chart
How To Measure
With you arms relaxed, measure under your arms around the fullest part of bust. Keep the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
While standing straight, measure around your natural waistline at the smallest area. Keep the measuring tape a bit loose.
Stand with your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your body. Keep the measuring tape straight and parallel to the floor.
Place the tape flat around the largest part of you chest.
Measure from the crotch to the bottom of your ankle.
- Compression - fits tight to the body
- Fitted - hugs the body, but not compressive
- Loose - drapes loosely on the body
- Fitted - body hugging, clings closely to the body
- Semi-fitted - body skimming, fitted to follow the natural shape of the body
- Loose - drapes loosely on the body
- Fusion Sports Bra - complete sports bra built into a pima tank
- Mesh Bra - internal mesh bra
Fabric and Care
Our signature high compression fabric made of Nylon and Lycra is technically designed to define, contour and shape. Advanced performance fibers deliver anti-microbial properties, moisture management, and a high UPF rating. PowerLux’s therapeutic grade compression not only lifts, tones and tucks but yields maximum performance from the barre to the bar.
PowerLux gives you the freedom to jump higher, run faster, lift heavier, and kick more ass. But be warned. Once you experience it, every other performance fabric will feel like a third-rate imitation of the real thing.
Hot and heavy is almost always a good thing. Unless you're looking for second-skin performance wear that keeps you cool. Advanced performance fibers deliver anti-microbial properties, moisture management, and a high UPF rating. UltraLight gives you the held-in feeling you need and it moves and breathes like you are wearing nothing at all, but without the felony conviction on your record. UltraLight fabrics are... well... ultra lightweight. But the name doesn't even begin to describe how it feels against your skin. Buttery soft and smooth as silk, wearing UltraLight is kind of like drinking a cafe au lait in a Parisian cafe. Energizing, sensual, an experience to remember. Okay, so maybe we're overstating the virtues of this fabric just a bit. But not much.
If there's anything Manhattan real estate, Tennessee whisky and the sushi restaurant in the gas station has taught us, it's that location matters. And so it is with the Pima cotton we use in our tees and tanks. The inescapable fact is that cotton grown in the coastal regions of northern Peru is simply softer, silkier and more durable. Harvested exclusively by hand, Peruvian pima cotton is among the finest in the world, prized for its sustainable growing and harvesting practices. It also happens to take dyes better than typical cotton resulting in rich, vibrant colors.
Blended with Lycra, SuPima is addictively soft, breathable and resistant to pilling and stretching, it will make all other cotton seem inferior.
Vintage Pima Slub
You remember how, when you were a kid, you used to look up at the clouds and wonder what it felt like to lay down on top of one? What you remember imagining is exactly how our Vintage pima cotton feels. Made of 100% Peruvian pima cotton, this light, airy and ultra soft fabric will leave you floating on cloud 9. Best of all, because of the irregularities in the thickness of the yarn, no two tees or tanks made from our Vintage Pima Slub are exactly alike. Hey, you would never settle for conformity, why should your clothes?
Ribbed Cotton with Lycra
This baby rib has an exceptionally soft hand and great breathability. Its added Lycra gives comfort and maintains the garments shape.
This fabric has great breathability, built in stretch, and an ultra-soft hand feel. It is preshrunk to ensure a perfect fit every time.
Signature Cotton with Lycra
This fabric has great breathability and optimal support. This fabrics four way stretch gives our garments great shape retention and is preshrunk to ensure a perfect fit every time.
To ensure the longevity of your garments:
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- For best results air dry, if drying is preferred use very low heat
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- To preserve your printed garment, wash inside out
Due to the unique nature of our printing process, prints may fade naturally over time and may fade more in areas of high abrasion.
- IndoLux, our signature ultimate stretch denim
- Mid rise
- raw cut hem
- Sits on hip, fitted through hip and thigh, with a baby boot cut
- 8.75 " front rise
- 33" inseam
- Technically designed to define, slenderize and shape
- Advanced performance fibers deliver a softer, smoother hand feel
- Superb moisture management and increased breathability
- Enhanced elasticity offers greater stretch and recovery for maximum mobility, comfort and compression
- Machine wash by itself for the first wash